Monday, June 16, 2008

I would just like to announce that I have finally caught up with all the pictures!!! Yeah!!! So now I will be better at writing things as well and keep everyone updated on what's going on in our life. I just really wanted to get all the last 3 months worth of pictures up!!! So I guess a quick update...we are all doing great. Adrian is just growing and developing like crazy. He even sits and looks at books. I'll lay on the bed with him and we'll just read books for like half an hour. He just concentrates on the pictures. It's soo cute!! And he makes little noises...he loves to talk and have attention, which I love to give to him!!

Angel is working and doing a good job. Too good actually! He does PSR(Psycho-Social-Rehabilitation.) He works with kids that have different developmental and social problems. He works with them at home and in the community, intense counseling. Angel does really good, so if his kids get better, they don't qualify for services anymore and Angel looses hours. So he lost about 10 hours last week. But is diligently looking for more work. He's had a few interviews and a job offer to do personal training. So we'll see what he ends up doing.

And as for me...well...I love being a mom!!! I didn't think I would like it as much as I do!!! Every moment is wonderful with Adrian. Maybe because he is such a great baby. Sometimes he gets fussy, but for the most part he just smiles, plays, eats, sleeps and of course poops :) I've started a new "life style change" some people would call it a diet and workout plan. My mom gave me "Boy for Life for Women" for my birthday, and I started the program last week. I'm really excited and hope to just get in great shape and of course loose a few pounds. 3 months later I've still got some baby fat on me.

Oh, and Angel and I did graduate actually a month after Adrian was born. We forgot our camera, but as soon as I get pictures from my parents I'll get them posted as well.

No comments: